How many….

Times have you been told by your parents to turn off your phone during dinner? Ya, many times right, and if you have never been told to do that it is disrespectful to Jesus. The reason why it’s disrespectful is because Jesus created a table not only to eat and socialize, he also created it to pray and spend time with the people you care for. Some people in the world wish they had food, family, and even a table and we in the other hand use it as a time of distraction. I’m not saying that I don’t also do it because I do use my phone during dinner, and when my parents tell me to turn it off I get mad without knowing how precious any table is. But, than they tell me why to turn it off and I than feel bad for disrespecting someone that cares for us more than himself. The last supper is a good example of why the table is so precious and once you treat it the way they say to, you’ll be solid. So, next time when your parents tell you turn off your phone, just agree and in your head you know you are making your parents happy and Jesus too.

5602830330_107ab55b5d_z-1